DEAR FOREIGNERS | Guidance of Japanese driver’s license acquisition
As a foreigner, you may feel difficult and anxious for obtaining driver’s license in Japan.
For those of you who think taking the driving license is “expensive” in Japan, we offer a very reasonable Camping Lesson Programme.
It will help you obtain the license much faster than the regular schooling, with much less cost, saving as much as 100,000 Yen.
What is the Camping Lesson Programme ?
It is a learning system by which students, staying in a designated accomodation, follow the daily lessons, bypassing cumbersome administrative process, and obtain the driver’s license in a short period of time.
A very economical package
All costs for the lessons are included in the package. Even if you, God forbid, fail the examination, the cost for an additional try, with additional stay and meals, is guranteed.
Transportation is also included so it is indeed a better deal than the regular schooling.
- Admission fee
- Text and materials
- Course fee
- Skill training fee
- Effect measurement fee
- Licensing test fee
Spring and Autumn are the most economical seasons
The price of the Programme fluctuates; the difference between high and low seasons would be as large as 100,000 Yen.
Thus, your best times to take lessons would be April to July, and October to January.
From the application to enrollment
1. Selection of your driving school by your preference;
- TIME is your priority (by which date you would like to obtain the license)
- ECONOMY is your primary consideration
- DISTANCE to the school is the most important to you.
- LANGUAGE is your concern. You would like to take lessons and the examination in a foreign language of your choice.
2. Payment methods
- One time (lump sum) payment (via a bank)
- installments (via a trust bank)
3. Inquiries and application
By phone / SNS (LINE, Facebook) / e-mail
English. Chinese ad Vietnamese are available. For further questions, feel free to contact us.
4. Mailing of the application documents
- Enrollment guidance / Application form / Contract provisions / Insurance / Access information wll be mailed to you.
5. Preparation for enrollment
Make the following documents available prior to the enrollment
Residential certificate / ID document (national health insurance card, passport, My Number card …), seal / evidence of the transport (one way ticket to the school).
4. Departure and enrollment
We hope that this Camping Lesson Programme will be a once-in-a-lifetime memorable experience for you.
The process from enrollment to graduation
Schedule that can be graduated with a minimum of 13 days minimum and 14 days minimum
The model schedule
The biggest advantage of this well-organised Camping Lesson Programme is that
you can complete the lessons for the AT vehicles within a fortnight.
Regular schooling would take two to four months.
The payment methods
We accept installments by foreigners, provided that you have sufficient income in Japan and that the payment should be completed during your stay in Japan.Do not hesitate to ask us questions.